Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do guys go to Hair Salons?

Seems like a girl thing, but I want a COMPLETELY diffrent hair style, and I don't know where to go, since costcutters seems cheap to me...Do guys go to Hair Salons?
Absolutely. Most places -- at least in the Northeast anyway -- are unisex places. You see more of them now than old-fashioned barber shops. The other answerers are correct but I thought it might be reassuring for you to hear it from another guy. I'm 56 and straight as an arrow and haven't been inside an old-style barber shop in twenty-five or thirty years. See if you can find a place where a lot of guys go and take a picture with you of what hairstyle you want. There are any number of websites you can Google that have men's hairstyles on them. Nothing wrong with caring how you look.


Good luck.


MikeDo guys go to Hair Salons?
yes wile I was there at a salon I saw lots of guys getting there hair cut it's normal hope I made you feel better about going to the salon =^..^=
yes guys can go, but there aren't many. but ya guys definitely go.
Yes, All the time...Just like Women go to Barbers all the time, Which is seen as a 'mens only' salon.
Of course they do! It is a unisex place.

No comments:

Post a Comment