Friday, May 14, 2010

As a hairdresser, I wonder what do you like most about going to the salon?

What do clients tend to look forward to the most?As a hairdresser, I wonder what do you like most about going to the salon?
wat i dont like is that they talk to damn much lol i just want to relax while i get my hair done, i like when they wash it and give you a scalp massageAs a hairdresser, I wonder what do you like most about going to the salon?
I met my current hairdresser / barber 29 years ago, and he was so natural in his attitude, not having to make some impression on me, and he quickly understood what I wanted done to my hair, which is so extremely simple, such that I wanted to return to him instead of risking another new hairdresser / barber, and so I returned to him again and again and again, and we got to know each other to some extent that I enjoyed visiting with him when I did need a haircut, thereby keeping me comfortable going there over and over. Now, 29 years later, we've kept up with our families' developments and our personal ones, such that I truly feel he is my friend, even though the only time I see him is when I get a haircut, which he said was about once every 5 weeks. Of course, I kid with him when I remind him that when I first came to him so long ago, I actually had a full head of hair, and it was all dark brown, as was my moustache and beard that I had back then, and I laugh, saying, ';I gave you the best years of my life, and look what you've done to me!!'; (see my pic). I've seen some really beautiful women hairdressers that I've often been tempted to go to, but, I can see them from my barber's chair and I won't lose our friendship just because I gave some beautiful woman my business. God Bless you.
I like a cute atmosphere, cleaniliness, a friendly vibe, great products, instructions on how-to at home, and a perfect cut of course!
The time...


For anywhere from 30 mins to two hours they are free from any other distractions.


Pamper your clients. Even if it is just for a bang trim. Remember,They pay your bills.
when they wash my hair.. so nice lmao


umm i really like hairdressers who listen to what you want but also give suggestions about what might suit you.

No comments:

Post a Comment