Friday, May 14, 2010

Do you know an exceptional hair salon in or near Long Beach?

I currently go to George Olivery in Long Beach. I had my hair lady, but she started acting funny and having her friend help her to do my hair. Then she was pulling my hair..............a bunch of crap. My hair it's so easy to manage but anyway. I tried other styleists but they all seemed so fake and were trying so hard to pretend as if they knew me. One wouldn't shut the hell up. I'm pretty outgoing and nice, but I can't stand people who are fake and can't be quiet once in awhile. Please help. Thanks.Do you know an exceptional hair salon in or near Long Beach?
Stephen@ACutAbove Salon


200 Argonne Ave, Long Beach, CA 90803


(562) 433-6690


http://www.stephenatacutabove.com


They rilly good in there!!
  • estee lauder
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment