Friday, May 14, 2010

Tipping in Germany salons?

So you tip your hair dresser in Germany? Also if you do, about how much? I am looking to get my hair cut, styled and highlighted. Back in the US we would tip around 20% but I know Germany is different on their tipping since most times service charge is included in the price.Tipping in Germany salons?
You don't need to tip but most of us do.


Usualy when you pay the bill at the cashire there is a tip box for either all employees or for each of them.


Depending on the service I use to give 2-5 鈧?br>

But again you don't need to give anything and nobody will be mad with you if you don'tTipping in Germany salons?
Going to a hair dresser in Germany can turn out to be a costly pastime so I usually am very moderate when it comes to tipping the staff. I tend to give 1,50-2 鈧?and that's fine.


But I agree with the first posting, you don't have to do it...but most of us do anyway...
Buttons is correct those who thumb her down are envious of us americans it is well known we know everything and our education system is the best in the world!
Yes most the time service charges are built in, but a extra tip shows a job well done and appreciation.





Most people are grateful for anything.





We tip our hairdresser a few Euro. So about 7-10%

No comments:

Post a Comment