Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Who else loves the smell of their hair when they leave the salon?

I went and got my hair colored and cut and love the smell of the products he uses! And another thing..how come we can't duplicate the smell on our own??Who else loves the smell of their hair when they leave the salon?
me me me. idk why we can't. but i wish i could make my hair look like it does after i walk out of the salon.Who else loves the smell of their hair when they leave the salon?
i love the way my hair smells. idk why we cant duplicate it. i even bought all the same hairstyles but it just smells the same. -shrugs-
I don't know. I don't even know how to duplicate the look, LOL. I leave with my hair super soft and stick straight (and smelling good) and can never manage anythign like it on my own!
idk! i also love the way my hair smells after i come back from the salon.....try buying the products they use on your hair..that should help!





good luck!
oh gosh i do!


they use such good shampoo and styling products.


though i do hate it when you then have to use your own shampoo when you get home. just not as good!
i have no clue but i get my hair done like every two weeks and whatso not and i love the smell tooo. but i reallyy dont know why you cant duplicate the smell. i can just buy the products and do your hair like if you straighten or curl it just remember to sppraay after like each curl/straight
I DO!!!!!


I seriously love it!
The hair salons use professional styling products(shampoos,mouses ect.) which aren,t usually available on the store shelf.Except for a few hair stylists who sell their products to the public such as Vidal Sassoon right in the stores.I love the tooty fruity smell of my hair when my stylist does my hair.Try the Aussie line of products or Vidal Sassoon for that smell.
Me me me! :)





I love how they make it so shiny and soft too!


Don't really know how they do it!


xx
oh yeah, I know that feeling....yes, especially those fancy colorful bottle of thick gel or hair spray with good fragrance. lol
I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!- i can duplicate the smell by using their products- but it costs too much to me
I do too, especially letting someone else wash your hair and everything.The good smell is a plus !!
OMG, i love the way my hair smells after i come from the salon it's like a little slice of heaven
  • estee lauder
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment