Friday, May 14, 2010

Does anyone know of a good hair salon in Gatlinburg, TN that does updoes for weddings?

My husband and I are renewing our vows on July 1st in Gatlinburg. Because we eloped originally, we are having the big wedding now. I wondered if anyone had been married there, and if so, what salon did you use? And if you remember, about how much did it cost and how long did it take? (My hair is very thick, but only just barely to my shoulders.)Does anyone know of a good hair salon in Gatlinburg, TN that does updoes for weddings?
check your local salon. They will do whatever you want.


MKDoes anyone know of a good hair salon in Gatlinburg, TN that does updoes for weddings?
It's a destination wedding, we live in the northeastern part of Indiana. I wish I could use my stylist...

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment