Friday, May 14, 2010

Should I go back to the salon and complain?

I recently moved out of my area so I had to find a new salon. I was informed of a really good one, although expensive, so I tried it out.


The guy apparently had only been working in this one for a week, but said he had 15 yrs of experience so I didn't mind. Well it was supposed to be dark brown with blonde highlights, its now a dark-ish brown with golden, almost orange lights and the color is blotchy, like some of it faded into the lighter streaks.


He was extremely nice and I feel bad about complaining but it cost me $215.00 and I am not happy with it at all, I thought about covering my head with a dark brown almost black so I don't have to look at it anymore. Everyone else likes it, (even ppl who would tell me if it look horrible) but I still don't.Should I go back to the salon and complain?
Go back and complain. Give him the opportunity to correct the problem. He didn't give you what you paid for.





Plus if you never return he will at least know why.Should I go back to the salon and complain?
Hell yeah! It is the job of any so called professional individual to live up to their job title and perform the job requested of them and the one that they've been paid for. You should complain to them. Don't go in just cussing everyone out and ready to kick some *** but definitely file a complaint. if it looks like how you say it does, there is no reason why they shouldn't refund you or redo it at no charge. Your $215 was hard earned money and you should get your money's worth out of it. Honestly you shouldn't have left without saying something if you weren't satisfied. A friend of mine had the same scenerio and now that it's been like 6 months she wishes that she would have said something. My sister is a beautician and you better believe that if someone thinks their hair was done wrong, they will say something. Stand up for yourself! It's possible that the beautician might not do anything about it but if it means that much to you then you can take them to court and they will have to do something about it. Good luck!
Heck yeah you should complain! It's their job to make you happy with your new hair style. My stylist always asks me if it looks alright, and if it doesn't, she'll change it! I would definitely complain about it especially since you paid so much for it. I stopped going to high priced places because their work wasn't worth the price I had paid for it. Sometimes it's really better off to go to a less expensive place where you aren't just another head of hair. They'll usually treat you better and are more concerned about what looks right on you and for you.
if you aren't satisfied you have every right to go back and have them correct their mistake.
Yes you should complain. Just go back and say that its not what you asked for, I had that problem once and the salon corrected the colour there and then. A good stylist or salon will correct the colour to what you asked for, after all you spent a lot of money. Just be polite but firm.
yes u should complain because you payed for it and you should get what you pay for
Its your hair so its definatly important that you like it. Nice or not for $215.00 you have every right in the world to go back and complain...
GO BACK!!!!





My sister is a hair stylist and she has always told us that for the amount of money that we spend on making our self's look great - We should get what we ask for. If your not happy, for the most part the touch-up will be free.
I had the exact thing happen to my hair and I was so mad I didn't care if I hurt the stylist feelings. I would go in there and say, you know I got home and was looking at my hair and it is not what I wanted. Say I was a little shocked when I left the salon but thought I would sleep on it and see how I felt the next day. Tell him you appreciate what he was trying to do but you really need him to fix it. people do it all the time. $215.00 is alot spend on hair you are not so happy with you can't stop lookingin the mirror. Don't correct it yourself because you don't have to pay for the stylist mistake. Plus you never know how it will turn out.
ABSOLOUTLY go straight back that is what i would they will most likely do your hair again for you but do not accept this unless you cannot get your money back if you get your money back go straight to somewhere else that has been highly reccomended.... HAY why dont you ask on yahoo q%26amp;a if anybody knows a good hair sallon in your area hope this advice helped

No comments:

Post a Comment