Friday, May 14, 2010

How can I be a better hair salon receptionist? Serious answers only please!?

I work at a high profile hair salon. My tasks include:


answering phone calls,


sending out emails,


taking out garbage,


washing/ folding the capes and towels,


counting the money in the cash registers at night


greeting customers at they walk in


dusting the inventory


cleaning the kitchen


passing out water bottles to the clients





each day, I do all of this but it seems that I am slacking. What is a way that I can better organize myself and make it seem like I am always doing something?How can I be a better hair salon receptionist? Serious answers only please!?
Always smile. wish customers a nice day or pleasant evening





when dealing with rude customers, keep your composure. They're not worth it.





always speak correct grammar and speak clearly and articulately





when taking a message for an employee, always get the number of the caller and the best time to call back





always say please, thank you, your welcome, etc to customers





be stylish but do NOT overdo the make up or the hair care products or perfume





good luck!How can I be a better hair salon receptionist? Serious answers only please!?
Try to accommodate your tasks. Set a time frame between all the tasks you perform. If you have nothing to do, Just go around and revise everything is good. Just keep a schedule as to how you manage your time.
I always think the best receptionists are the ones that are nice to everyone. If your positive, nice, and are always willing to help, I think that's what they want.

No comments:

Post a Comment