Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Where is a good black hair salon in houston or cypress tx?

I am looking for a black hair salon that has a good reputation. I am trying to get a perm so they have to have a good rep. Thanks for your help.Where is a good black hair salon in houston or cypress tx?
Ebony Elegance Salon %26amp; Nail Spa - Black Hair


10541 FM 1960 Rd W. Ste 150, Houston, TX


(281) 970-0280Where is a good black hair salon in houston or cypress tx?
How old are you?
Hi Kourtney,





I always got my hiar done in the JC Penney salon at Willowbrook my stylist left and opened her own shop on Jones Road it is called Touched By Tiffany. Her name is Tiffany Burton and her number is 281-970-6400. She is great! tell her we told you to go there. Let me know.





Adrianna

No comments:

Post a Comment