Friday, May 14, 2010

Califorina Hair Salons(Perm. Straight Hair?)?

I have curly hair and its really thick. I've been thinking about getting it permed straight. The problem is that I dont know where to go exactly. I live about 30min from riverside, an hour from San Diego. Are there any places nearby me that do this?Califorina Hair Salons(Perm. Straight Hair?)?
i\m all for straighting hair permanently BUT there are things you need to know. If you colour your hair a lot and with bleach then don't do it. it will make your hair fall out. there is only brand that I swear by it is called Paul brown. I'm is Australia but i know it is used in the USA. ring around and see what the salons use.





Good luck make sure you have a consultation before you have it doneCaliforina Hair Salons(Perm. Straight Hair?)?
i would advise against chemically straightening your hair. if you don't care about damage so much, just blow dry and flat iron it. much better for your hair, and LOOKs so much better and healthier. but if your gonna do what you wanna do, then i don't know, i don't live in california...google up some salons. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment