Friday, January 22, 2010

At the salon, is it possible to request some hairspray after your cut?

I'm bringing in my new clip in hair extensions, to the salon, to get my hair layered then putting it in. Is it okay to request some hairspray so my hair doesn't look flat at the end of my haircut...or do I have to bring my own?At the salon, is it possible to request some hairspray after your cut?
Always! Thats exactly acceptable and what you are intitled to!





When you have your hair cut its almost always exclusive of cut and finish. They should charge you no more and should ask you what products you want, or how you would like it finished. You are intitled to request finishing products thats incuded in the price.





Good Luck, hope it goes well, i bet the extentions will look fabb!!! x x :DAt the salon, is it possible to request some hairspray after your cut?
Hi from France ♫





I think you can to ask some hairspray but I believe you must to pay a little more ...





Have a nice day,





Cat.
u shud b able 2 ask 4 some, hairdressers are generally quite nice people! :D
Of course it's acceptable :) your paying for the service, you have a right to request anything to do with finishing the style you've paid for

No comments:

Post a Comment