Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do I straighten my hair so it looks like I just came out of the salon?

My hair is wavy and frizzy...I hate it! Whenever I go to the salon and get it straightened, it looks so nice! However, whenever I try to straighten it myself...It looks like I am a poodle! Any tips? Please help me!How do I straighten my hair so it looks like I just came out of the salon?
Blow out your hair with a ceramic round brush. Making sure to point the blow dryer down your hair, not up it will create fly aways. When all dried section your hair into small sections, starting in the back. Starting at the roots slide the flat iron down your hair. The smaller sections help cover more hair with the flat iron.How do I straighten my hair so it looks like I just came out of the salon?
first of all, flat irons are wayy overrated. forget them, you dont need one.


section your hair and blow dry it straight with a roundbrush.





second of all, the girl above me is an idiot.


just because an iron is expensive doesn't mean it is good.


CHI is horrible. They heat up way too hot and break after a year or so of use. [just for future reference]
Get a flat iron that is expensive (CHI) because they tend to work better. And before straighting your hair, put hear protecter in it so it doesnt fry. and when you are done, then put glosser in your hair so it shines but dont put too muck or it will lok greesy. Oh and get your ends cut if they are crappy.


HOPE I HELPED!! :)


GOOD LUCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment