Saturday, January 23, 2010

If i bought human hair extensions and brought them to a salon would they atttch them for me?

if i bought them off the internet? because i'm sure the salons jack up the price of the extension and then still charge you for the service of attatching the hair. so if i bought them and then broguht the extensions to the salon do you think that they would put them on for me and then just charge me for the service?If i bought human hair extensions and brought them to a salon would they atttch them for me?
As a stylist and Salon Business Consultant.





Yes- Some are trained with great leangths and other salon only brands but I doubt in this economy anyone would say no. Just make sure you're clear about the brand and type of glue or bonding agent is used. Make sure they are trained to do the service 80% or more of stylist are clueless on the procedure.If i bought human hair extensions and brought them to a salon would they atttch them for me?
Deffinaly.


They will charge for anything.


But yeah they will attach them.


are they clip on?if there not then


If you go to sally beauty supply, bring in your extensions and ask them for clips for them.


they can teach you how to put the clip on the extensions and use one of there sample to teach you how to put them on. there much easier.


at sallys the clips will probably round up to be 2 bucks each but i suggest to buy the clips, more easier and cheaper then going to the salon.
Yes, they will attach the extensions to your hair. I did a hairstyle for my cousin's graduation and I wore human hair extensions. My hair didn't come out as I wanted it. It was not able to curl, every time is just went straight, and I believed it burned.
Yes, I do at my Salon.. Although some advice.. They are very hard on your hair and will cause breakage the better your stylist is at doing this the less it will be.. Make sure you are going to someone who knows what they are doing.......Get referals...
Different salons have different rules, go in and ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment