Saturday, January 23, 2010

Is there a rinse or something I can do myself until I can get to the salon?

My hair is now dark, and my dark blonde roots are coming in. It almost makes me look like my hair is thinning. It hasn't even been 4 weeks since my last dye job. Is there something I can wash my hair with, or a type of rinse I can use until I can get back to the salon?Is there a rinse or something I can do myself until I can get to the salon?
You could try a Roux Fanciful rinse...found at Sally's...it only lasts from shampoo to shampoo. This makes sure you're not effecting the color your stylist is using. You could also ask your stylist if she does partial root touchups for a discounted price. You could just color what everyone sees in the front every other time you get color. Unless your hair is short.Is there a rinse or something I can do myself until I can get to the salon?
You might want to try a color glaze.
I've used natural instincts by clairol for that same purpose. I use toasted almond, which makes my brown hair darker and brings out awesome red highlights. I love it because it is good for my hair, and easy to use. I would suggest trying a blonde hair dye from them (it is demi-pernament, meaning it lasts through 28 washes) the color swatches are very true to the actual color result. Be sure to do a strand test though! Another plus is the dye smells really good, and I adore the smell and feel of the conditioner included, which lasts for six weeks! This should last you until you get to the hairdressers to have your roots touched up!
  • liquid eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment