Saturday, January 23, 2010

What is the best product to use to make your hair grow. I've tried mane & tail, salon products, hair vitamins

My hair has always taken it's good ole time growing, I dont know if it has anything to do with that I have natural curly hair. (tight curls) It seems like Ive tried everything and nothing works. If you know of anything that truely does work. let me know.What is the best product to use to make your hair grow. I've tried mane %26amp; tail, salon products, hair vitamins
GNC has a supplement called ';Nourishair'; that makes the hair grow faster, you can read what's in it by googling it. Be warned these pills are HUGE and you have to take 2 a day.


Also ProCaps labs sells a ';hair skin and nails'; formula that does the same thing, supports hair growth and health, and is smaller and easier to swallow.


If you take only Biotin [sometimes known as ';vitamin H'; ] alone, make sure you take at least 2.5 milligrams or 2500 micrograms [the same thing] a day because thats' a good amount to take. I use the Nourishair supplement from GNC now and my hair is growing faster than it did, but it took about 6 to 8 weeks of daily use to see resultsWhat is the best product to use to make your hair grow. I've tried mane %26amp; tail, salon products, hair vitamins
I lost all of my hair due to chemotherapy, I was told to use NIOXIN, you can buy it at beauty supply stores, like Sally's or most hair salons. It helps it to go, not necessarily faster , but more thick and such...its like glorified rogain haha! it is the same stuff thye use for horses for their manes! Alot of cancer patients use it. Its strong, smells strong, adn you have to be consistent with it..but give it a month or so and you will be pleased with the results!
hey huney i have curly hair to and trust me it will take some time just be patient and eat well, nothing can speed up hair growth
If you do the daily routine and give some hair care it is posible. Read about it.....





check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:/Hair care/hot oilmassages /Splitends /Dandruff/ /hair loss





http://geebal.blogspot.com





Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:


Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/


Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/Hairremoval鈥?


Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair


Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Free beauty tips on hair /Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/


highlighting / Makeup Weight loss etc...


http://geebal.blogspot.com
fertilizer
I highgly recommend 'FAST' hair vitamins.


They come in 2 bottles,one being amino acids,and the other


regular vitamins.


They also have a shampoo and conditioner that I haven't tried.


This is their website:


http://www.fasthair.co.uk


Also,the Heritage sell their products for less. Don't know the url tho.


My hair had grown so long since trying this product!


ps,my nails have become stronger also,and not brittle the way they used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment