Saturday, January 23, 2010

How can I make my hair straighter without going to a salon

I have wavy, longish hair. It tends to get quite curly sometimes and at other times it can be almost straight, but usually it's on the curlier side. How can I make it more straight without going to a salon? I found that drying it well makes it more straight but I have to dry really hard with a towel. I'm afraid blow drying would damage it and I don't want to damage my hair. What do you suggest?How can I make my hair straighter without going to a salon
Use a blow dryer and a round brush, and style your hair like that after you've washed it. Or, get a straightener. I have a GVP straightener from Sally's Beauty Supply, and I love it! It keeps my hair soo straight. It was only $60. But be sure if you try one of these, use a very good heat protectant spray. I use Beyond the Zone, Flat Iron Protection.


Hope this helpedHow can I make my hair straighter without going to a salon
As everyone else mentioned, you should really try looking


into buying a flat-iron (straightener). Don't go for the ';Chi';'s,


although everyone has one. They work great, yes, but break so


easily and leave your hair dead and smelling like wet rust.


By the way your hair sounds, I'd get ANY straightener (no, it


doesn't matter which one you buy, regardless of what people


may tell you), that at least heats up to two-hundred degrees F.


You'll need to get a flat-iron spray (to help keep your hair


shiny, smooth, and to keep that rusty smell away), so I'd


recommend the flat-iron spray by ';Tresemme';. You can


find this at your local Wal-mart or CVS store. Just


spray it on the area you will straighten (especially the ends


of your hair, you will NOT want any white split-ends, trust me).





Straightening your hair might take a little practice,


but you really get use to it. Just make sure to use


the spray so your hair won't be harmed.


Best of luck!
you can get a strightner anywhere like walmart kmart use one of those and hairspray
Straighteners work wonders ;). But wavy hair is bea-utiful !
Straighteners
A straightener is a good thing. I have stick straight brunette hair but if my hair gets frizzy I use my straightener

No comments:

Post a Comment