Friday, January 22, 2010

I can never get my hair looking the way it does after I leave the hair salon. Tips?

I have extremely thick, strawberry blonde hair. I like to straighten it, but it never turns out the way I want it to. Does anyone know how to get it straight, and even possibly lose some volume?I can never get my hair looking the way it does after I leave the hair salon. Tips?
Your hair looks so great after leaving the salon because everything they use is professional, right down to the straightener that they use.


If you don't already, the FIRST thing that I would do is find ONE person who REALLY does your hair the way YOU want it (I FINALLY DID AND I WILL FOLLOW HER WHEREVER SHE GOES!!) and who will answer your questions. Then ask her questions. That is what she is there for. Most hairdressers (if they are good) are happy to help you get your hair the way you want it!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment