Saturday, January 23, 2010

Best inexpensive dominican hair salon in nyc to get a great wash n set?

I am a caucasian woman but have had a wash n set at a dominican salon years ago for 15 dollars and loved it! I live in Queens but will go anywhere around NYC for a great salon. I am also looking for a stylist to cut layers in my long hair please help and list name of stylist to ask for, thanks:)))Best inexpensive dominican hair salon in nyc to get a great wash n set?
I will never let a Dominican women cut my hair into layers ever again! She chopped it lopsided. It was okay when I left the shop because she gave me the Farah Fawcett look and it was so cute, but when I went to straighten it down, it was so noticebly uneven I started to cry. They get scissor happy....Best inexpensive dominican hair salon in nyc to get a great wash n set?
Jamaica

No comments:

Post a Comment