Saturday, January 23, 2010

DO YOU LIKE HAVING YOUR HAIR WASHED AT THE SALON?

When was the last time you had your hair washed at the hairdressers and what was the occasion?DO YOU LIKE HAVING YOUR HAIR WASHED AT THE SALON?
i normally get it washed before they cut it


it feels great and the shampoo and conditioner is good quality and makes your hair soft and silky





last time i went to the salon, i wanted my hair done in curls for an event i was attending, the curls fell out the next morning and by the time the event came around my hair was practically straight :(





but another time i wanted her to curl it and she washed it too, my curls stayed in until i washed my hair! i think the products they use hold styles better :)DO YOU LIKE HAVING YOUR HAIR WASHED AT THE SALON?
I just love it! , I am a Hairstylist and so is my husband! we own a Beauty Salon, and I am always washing my own customers, which they claim they are in 7th heaven! I guess its because I have been washing hair in a Beauty Salon since I was 14, so after many years, I guess you can call me a professional Hair washer, but to be honest, the best is when I get my husband to wash my hair, it is such a treat,I can just fall asleep ha! ha! and this was just yesterday, its the best feeling!!!!!
the sinks hurt my neck like crazy!


but i think washing your hair in the salon is better since they know how to clean the hair and scalp better.





last time i got my hair done was i think graduation day o-o
Bedore i went on vacation about two months ago. i had a haircut. I like it, but. its kind of ticklish when they start rinsing the lower part of my hair at the back near my neck. i was actually giggling. X)
I went to get a cut and they washed it for me. Sooo nice. :)
Last time was like a couple months ago.


Just wanted to trim it.





and i do like when they scrub my head :B


it's the only time i let people touch me there.
the last time i got my hair wash was when i had to get my hair done for my brother wedding. They wash my hair for me.
I love getting my hair washed their. It's really relaxing and I usually get it washed when I'm getting a hair cut like I did two weeks ago.
I LOVE it! Last time was 6 weeks ago, for my 6 weekly maintenence ( Im a blonde), next appointment is this weekend! So looking forward 2 it :)
i got my hair trimmed and they washed itt. i love when they wash itt(:
I looove when they massage your scalp!

No comments:

Post a Comment