Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do you have to tip the ower of a salon?

My hairstylist of 6 years just bought his own salon. I always heard you dont tip the owner. I don't want to be ';cheap'; but he has more money than I do. His fees are expensive. But it is my choice to go to him I understand that.Do you have to tip the ower of a salon?
i think you should tip him it does not have to be large but if you want to be nice tip him like 5$.Do you have to tip the ower of a salon?
I have always heard that you don't need to tip the owner. But they are making a living just lilke the people that work for them. I used to have the owner do my hair. And we became good friends, so sometimes I would take her out to lunch for a tip. And she would give me discounts.
The general understanding in the salon business is that the owners are not tipped. Your stylist will understand if you don't tip him. However, if you've tipped him for six years, why would you stop now? Lots of people in this world have more money than you, and lots of people have less than you, so what does that have to do with anything?
your not really supposed to tip the OWNER


but you could tip the people that did your hair,nails,etc
  • estee lauder
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment