Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do you like having your hair washed at the salon?

I love it. What about you? How would you best describe it?Do you like having your hair washed at the salon?
i am a guy i love to get my hair washed at the salon all my freinds laugh at me but the sound of the water from the shower makes me tingle and as she runs her fingers through my hair massagin in the shampoo i sink in to the chair i dissaper and then awaken feeling like a new man. i love it tooDo you like having your hair washed at the salon?
Yes! I love how they scrub it with their fingernails. The hot water feels VERY relaxing.
I love it! It feels really good. Lol. They like massage it. And it always smells good too.
I like the massage
i love getting my hair done at a ssalon it mkaes my hair feel so good and soft and smooth

No comments:

Post a Comment