Friday, January 22, 2010

Can a 7 months pregnant woman go into a nail salon?

Ive heard that the chemicals in nail salons are bad for pregnant women to be breathing in. I want to take my mother out as a thank you for the baby shower she threw me. Is this safe?Can a 7 months pregnant woman go into a nail salon?
Yes you'll be safe. If you worked there and were pregnant, it would be a different story though.





So relax and enjoy :-)Can a 7 months pregnant woman go into a nail salon?
I got my nails done every 2 weeks while pregnant with my son.


He is perfectly happy and healthy.


I think it's only a danger when you are working in there or spending lots of hours there every day.


I was only in there for max 1 %26amp; 1/2 hours every two weeks while pregnant.


You will be safe to go in there.


While there why not get yourself a manicure and pedicure to pamper your self too.
yes you are fine to go in there just do not get a pedicure my friend went and got one when she was 33 weeks pregnant and the next day she delivered she talked to her doctor and they said that when you massage your feet it makes you go into labor
Yeah I went. Well I didn't get my nails done but I sat next to my friend when she got hers done and my baby girl is completely healthy and that was a week and a half before my due date.
ur fine! I am 33 weeks pregnant and have been attending cosmetology school the whole time ...the dr's say its okay and your only going to be in the salon for an hour or two...im in school 8 hours 5 days a week.
Heck yeah...I would be upset if not. I love my monthly pedicures...I am 39 weeks and enjoy them immensely. I think for as little time as you are there its not a big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment