Saturday, January 23, 2010

What's a salon quality shampoo & conditioner for my hard to manage hair!!?

I have curly, frizzy, soon-to-be color treated, fine hair. Any recommendations??!What's a salon quality shampoo %26amp; conditioner for my hard to manage hair!!?
I like the Matrix Curl Life Shampoo/Conditioner and also Redken Fresh Curls. But if you are getting your hair colored, then try the Pureology line. They are have no sulfate or salt and maintain color beautifully. Plus, they have different formulations for all hair types %26amp; they are all color-safe.





Good Luck :)What's a salon quality shampoo %26amp; conditioner for my hard to manage hair!!?
I like the Tigi bottles but that don't smell that good to me (Great smell is very important to me).


Biloge (I think by matrix) is OK. I don't like their conditioner. I think it should be marked down $15 because it isn't really worth the price to me. My favorite is Raha by Alexander. I know they have a website but it isn't to easy to find their products in stores. Its relatively cheap around $7-$13 for most of the products and it has by far the best conditioner I have ever tried! Get the deep conditioner. As soon as you put it on your hair all tangles disolve and you can run your fingers right through the most unmanegable hair (like mine!)


Hope this helps!
Have you tried DOVE?
Umm..I use infusium 23..it's ok.but the absolute best is Paul Mitchell super skinny. It makes your hair so lightwight and easy to manage. Also if you want to go cheaper, dove is pretty good too
Nexxus!! Their products are excellent- great for all hair types! But research the product first and see what you're looking for! They just recently started selling them in stores like Target and Walmart so you should be able to find them! Hope this helps! :-)
I recommend Cloud 9 by Brocato!


Its supposedly a miracle repair treatment. I used it and it fixed my hair.. which was damaged, frizzy, color treated, and just horrible!





You can find it @ Trade Secrets or @ any beauty salon that sells Brocato products.
Tresemme!
I have hair just like yours and I like Joico or Biolage. They both work good and don't weigh down my hair..

No comments:

Post a Comment