Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do you like having your HAIR WASHED at the SALON?

Do you open or close your eyes during the shampoo?Do you like having your HAIR WASHED at the SALON?
hahahaha yeeeeey i love that! only if a guy does it. cause they have stronger fingers! :)





close my eyes or keep them opened looking everywhere except up





:DDo you like having your HAIR WASHED at the SALON?
I practically go to sleep. Its soooo relaxing. I have always liked for people to play with my hair since i was a kid so its a treat for me. I'm going to the salon on monday so i'll get to relive it again. Lol
i close my eyes its the besssst feeling lol. its like going to the hair salon and a massage place. LOVE IT!
Its so relaxing, i love it!! I close my eyes and drift off lol
its amazing. and i close my eyes because it is soothing :D

No comments:

Post a Comment