Saturday, January 23, 2010

I just got my hair blowdryed and straightened at the salon, how can I keep it like this till monday ?

I don't wanna ruin it when I go to sleep so what can I do to maintain it for a while ?I just got my hair blowdryed and straightened at the salon, how can I keep it like this till monday ?
be careful... don't get it wet try no to play with it a lot or go in the car with the windows open. if it does get a little curly then take a straightener and touch it up. that what i do with my hair and it works pretty well.I just got my hair blowdryed and straightened at the salon, how can I keep it like this till monday ?
It might get greasy.


If it doesn't, keep it in a bun at all times (while you sleep and during the day) . Avoid going outside if it's really humid, and never go outside if it's pouring rain.





If it gets greasy and you have to wash it, get out your blowdryer (not the cheap ones that dry out hair), section your hair and blowdry it with a round brush.
Hiia


I suggest sunday night yhoo wash your hair blow dry it and then by each layer of a bit of hair leave it down put rest up and then use the straightners to get it straight then put another layer down and then keep putting layers of hair down and straightening it and sleep on it and then in the morning any not straight bits re-do !


Lol


StarLight.x
thats not meant to stay in for 3 days so there isnt a whole lot you can do. sorry.
Keep your hair tight with a band and don't let anything, like rain, water, or dust to touch you hair.
Wont it be greasy by then?

No comments:

Post a Comment