Friday, January 22, 2010

Hair Salons in/around Seoul/South Korea?

I've noticed that a lot of places in Korea have much later/longer business hours than places back in North America. I need to get a haircut but I'm usually only free late evening - does anyone know if hair salons are open that late? I'd call the place I want to go to to ask but I can't entirely remember the name of itHair Salons in/around Seoul/South Korea?
Is this trolling?





Almost everyone in Korea knows that there are late-night barbershops. And everyone knows they do more than just give you a blow dry...





Almost every place with a barber pole that is open after 9:00 PM is a brothel. I'd be surprised if they can even cut hair.





I doubt that most LEGITIMATE barbershops operate after 9:00 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment