Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Does anyone know of a good hair salon or hairstylist in houston who specializes in attaching full lace wigs?

Hi! I know of an online site, www.beautifeyedvision.com, that you can purchase the full lace wig from, or if you have the wig, you can purchase PHENOMENOL instructions on how to apply the wig. My good friend put me on to the site, and I've been absolutely HOOKED since then. You can visit the site and or call them at (773) 891-2899. Good Luck!Does anyone know of a good hair salon or hairstylist in houston who specializes in attaching full lace wigs?
You can easily attach your own lace wig, save your money for the wig. I just bought mine at www.nstylechic.com and I love it!!! I think they are local.

Report Abuse


Does anyone know of a good hair salon or hairstylist in houston who specializes in attaching full lace wigs?
Attaching your lace wig is very very easy. There are several videos online that you can use. I also have an attachment manual that you can use. Trust me, I do enough of attachments to tell you that the process is extremly easy. Feel free to e-mail me in my profile for the attachment manual.

No comments:

Post a Comment