Friday, January 22, 2010

Where in ireland can you buy ghd?is it only salons?

You can only buy them in some salons as you have to have a certain license to sell them!





You can't buy them in shops unfortunately, you might find a few on the internet!





They usually cost 180 but shop around as usually hairdressers have a special offer , I got mine for 160 and I got a free styling kit with it!!Where in ireland can you buy ghd?is it only salons?
Yeah you can only get them in hairdressers. I got my lovely pink one in the local hairdressers. You can get them in Peter Marks and other ones. Just ask your local hairdresser.





Just for your own benefit don't order them off any internet sites, even if they're 'reliable'. You just don't know if you could get a fake- way better to be safe than sorry.Where in ireland can you buy ghd?is it only salons?
Peter Mark's is the only place you can buy GHD's as far as I know. Or the website.





Apparently there's counterfeit ones floating around that can electrocute you....according to the site.





Ha someone had to actually tell me that GHD stands for 'good hair day', yeah, I'm slow!
You can only get them salons as far as I know. But you can buy them on ebay.


If I were you i'd go to Peter Mark's to buy one because they have the best offers on them.
Yeah as far as i know it is. I got mine at my local hairdressers (its purple!) :D Alot of hairdressers are stocking them nowadays so inquire around.


They are so amazing! lol


Good luck!
in peter marks or on internet and certain hair supply shops
Yup, I think so! I've only seen them in Peter Mark though!
What's ghd?

No comments:

Post a Comment