Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How do i open up a Beauty Salon in North Carolina?

I just moved to North Carolina, i have owned several Beauty Salons in New York. Out here in North Carolina things are different. I need to know what steps i need to take in order for me to open a new salon. If anyone can communicate me with someone please let me know.How do i open up a Beauty Salon in North Carolina?
The best resource you can contact for support at all levels in opening a business, understanding how to profit, etc., is Columbia Beauty Supply. They will work with you at every level, not just product and furniture supply. They offer financial advisors, in addition to the sales staff that cover your territory. Although they are located in Charlotte, I'm sure they will partner with you anywhere you are in NC.





Columbia Beauty Supply Inc.


8001 Tower Point Dr


Charlotte, NC 28227


704-845-2888 / 800-888-1825 / 800-688-0170





For the direct Wella reps in your area, contact Paul Holder, regional manager. He can be of great help, too. holder.p@pg.com

No comments:

Post a Comment