Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do you know any Wal-marts that have hair and nail salons?

There's one near my house. My cousin had never seen a Wal-mart with a hair salon and nail salon. He also didn't know that they had a grocery and shoes section. I thought lots of Wal-marts have them. Or is the one near my house special....Do you know any Wal-marts that have hair and nail salons?
Only super Walmarts have that. I have a regular Walmart without it. Up the street they opened a Super WAlmart and they have hair, nails food, pretty much every thing you would ever need LOL.Do you know any Wal-marts that have hair and nail salons?
All the WalMarts I've ever been in have nail and hair places.
Yeah the one by my house does it's really weird lol and I have never seen anybody go in there but hey cheap prices
The one in my city also has them. But not


all Wal-Marts are super centers. The one


in your cousin's city must not be a super center.


Hope this answers your question? Peace.
yea i have seen one
yep, the one near me in Georgia has those - and a McDonalds too
I have seen them in wisconsin near ft. mccoy and in Ohio near Sandusky cant think of the name of the base and in Arkansas near fr chaffee.
yes there is one in a town called Lufkin Texas
no every walmart ive gone to has a bank, mcdonalds, nail/hair salon, grocery/clothes section, travel agent or eye doctor. =)
2 of them in my area......
Yep, one in Muncie, In
Yes. The Wal-Mart Supercenters have hair and nail salons.





The Wal-Mart in my town has a garden center, a pharmacy, a Tire %26amp; Lube Express, optical center, one-hour photo processing lab, portrait studio, hair and nail salons, a video rental store, a video game center, a branch of a local bank, and McDonalds. It also has a gas station called Murphy's.
There is one in my area. I live in GA.

No comments:

Post a Comment