Saturday, January 23, 2010

Does anyone know a good & up to date hair salon in Johnson City or Kingsport TN?

I just recently moved here and I was trying to find a cool %26amp; hip hair salon. Every place I've checked does more 90's hair! If someone knows a place PLEASE let me know. Thankyou!Does anyone know a good %26amp; up to date hair salon in Johnson City or Kingsport TN?
I can't believe it I'm not the only one from Kingsport on here, but anyways go to Fort Henry Mall they have a good one there, I got mine cut there and it was modern not from the 90s lolDoes anyone know a good %26amp; up to date hair salon in Johnson City or Kingsport TN?
Johnson City - Ruby's Beauty Salon, Unique Braids, Premier Salon, but the best is





James Dean Hair Design


423-926-7100 鈥?403 S Roan St, Johnson City,TN 37601


good luck
hey my aunt lives in kingsport... sorry don't know any salons though

No comments:

Post a Comment