Friday, January 22, 2010

What is a better way to dye my 2-3 color hair: go to a salon or do it at home?

I want to dye my hair back to brown with blonde highlights but i hav 3 colored hair from my highlights, my 1st dye and then my natural color. Which way would I have the better results to get what I want?


What is a better way to dye my 2-3 color hair: go to a salon or do it at home?
If you have money go to a salon


If you don't have a lot of money then really research it and be extra careful when you do it at homeWhat is a better way to dye my 2-3 color hair: go to a salon or do it at home?
color hair 2 to 3 colors at one time Kaleidoscope Color Cap,


www.kaleidoscopeflapcap.com .

Report Abuse



if you really think you can do it at home have someone help you with the parts you can't see.when you're done if you like it then right on but if you don't go to a salon and they will fix it.good luck!
always go to a salon to a person that u like and keep going to them because if u go to different peple than u cant get the same as what u want all of the time

No comments:

Post a Comment