Saturday, January 23, 2010

Can a stylist at a salon do temporary dying?

I've never dyed my hair before so I'm wondering if a stylist at a salon could do temporary hair dying, because I'm only dying it for a two day event, but I don't wanna wear a wig or anything, I want it to look natural. I'm wondering if there was a way they could dye my hair really light blonde temporarily, so that it would come out of my hair with some washing.Can a stylist at a salon do temporary dying?
Call around! My salon recently told me they can do some dyes in semi-permanent (28 washes) and permanent.





However, there is no way to lighten hair and reverse it. You can't just ';dye hair blonde'; and then it washes out. By lifting the hair color, you're taking it out of the hair follicles, and thus it no longer exists there. You would have to bleach your hair and then dye it back to normal.Can a stylist at a salon do temporary dying?
if you have brown hair, and you dye it blonde. it will STAY blonde





because blonde is a type of bleach (even if you don't bleach it) so no matter what it will stay in forever. unlike dark colors
Why don't you color your hair? It's temporary. You can buy it at target or something. You just wash it with your hair but it will last for 2 weeks or so.
GET A RINSE





IY AINT LIKE A DYE





TELL EM YOU WANT IT LITE





BUT YA MAY NEED TO NOT SHAMPOO FOR THE TWO DAYS





GOOD LUCK DEAR





blondes have more fun..i have
if i were you i would phone the salon ahead of time and ask if they could use a temporary one


i dont see whay not :)
Yes, there is temporary dying. But trust me, even that can look unnatural.
Of course.
yes many salons do that the one i go to can but its pretty expensive

No comments:

Post a Comment