Thursday, January 14, 2010

DO YOU LIKE GETTING YOUR HAIR WASHED AT THE SALON?

Have you ever had your hair washed and styled for a special occasion?





Who usually shampoos you, your stylist or an assistant?





When was the last time you had your hair washed at the salon?





What do they say to indicate that they will be washing your hair?DO YOU LIKE GETTING YOUR HAIR WASHED AT THE SALON?
i love it so much! it feels amazing i think. it's like an orgasm for your head. it's usually my stylist who does it. and they usually ask if i want it washed and i say yes. or they say lets go over to the sink to wash your hair. it's pretty obvious when they are going to. the last time i had mine washed at the salon was about 6 months ago before i cut off my 6 inches of hair.DO YOU LIKE GETTING YOUR HAIR WASHED AT THE SALON?
I love getting my hair washed at the salon. My stylist shampoos me, as it is a small salon in a small town. The last time I had my hair washed was the last time I got my hair cut. It is a given that my stylist will shampoo my hair, as it is included in the price.
BRAIN BLAST!
it's the best, yesterday i got my hair cut and they used the best peppermint-y shampoo, goooood quality conditioner %26amp; they massage your head its amazing. so nice haha
Love it. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment