Sunday, January 3, 2010

Do you like having your HAIR WASHED at the SALON?

Have you ever had your hair washed and styled for a special occasion?





Who usually shampoos you, your stylist or an assistant?





When was the last time you had your hair washed at the salon?





What do they say to indicate that they will be washing your hair?Do you like having your HAIR WASHED at the SALON?
I usually only have it washed and styled when I got for a cut or trim. I love having my hair washed because it feels good and they do a great job at getting it clean and they also use very good shampoo and conditioner. After getting a wash at a salon my hair is very clean for a few days.





Your stylist should always shampoo and condition you. Usually your stylist is doing your cut so they do your shampoo and condition as well. It's part of the job. Very few places have assistants and if they do they are usually setting up for their next clients but it is very rare that they wash the clients hair. In very high end shops it is more likely a assisitant will wash your hair.





I have my hair washed at the salon about two months ago. It was the last time I went for a trim. (I'm due for another one actually.)





They usually will ask you ';would you like a wash today?'; and you can say yes or no. If you want a wash that only means that they will clean your hair before cutting. If you say no that means they will get right started on the cut. Some people like a shampoo or condition before getting their hair cut. If you are getting a color they will automatically give you a wash because they have to wash the color out.





You should totally get a wash! lol





Hope this helped %26lt;33Do you like having your HAIR WASHED at the SALON?
My hair always gets washed at the salon; the person who does my hair refuses to cut dirty hair. Personally, I love having my hair washed at the salon because they've always got really great shampoo and conditioner.





My stylist always washes my hair herself. She says it gives her a chance to assess the condition of my hair and think about how she's going to cut it.





My last shampoo in a salon was three weeks ago.





She just says, ';Ok, let's go wash your hair.';
Yeah. I had my hair washed and styled for my Aunt and Uncle's wedding when I was 5, when I graduated elementary school when I was 12 and many other occasions. However, when I go to my hairdresser's, I always get my hair washed regardless! And I have naturally curly hair, and my stylist knows me really well, so she always straightens it for me afterwards anyway, just for me to wear to school the next day!





It's always, 100% of the time my stylist. At the salon I go to, the assistants NEVER, EVER wash your hair. It's ALWAYS your stylist. That way, you get a certain comfort level...I mean really, who wants strangers poking around with your hair?





Actually, I got my hair cut this afternoon, so this afternoon! But I always get my hair washed when I go to a salon (I go to my salon around every 2 1/2 months on average)!





My stylist always washes my hair when I get it done, so I always know it's coming. She just comes up to me and asks me if I want anything differant done to my hair, and I reply, and then she says ';Let's get going, shall we?'; and then she goes and washes my hair, cuts it, styles it, straightens it...done!





I love getting my hair washed. My stylist and I are really close, so we always have a great social time. And her shampoo and conditioner she gives me smell A-MAZING!!!
my stylist usually, but sometimes the assistant. i feel uncomfortable at first, but by the end, the massaging hands aginst your head get to you and.... uhhhhhhhhh.... good stuff. i am growing out my hair, so it ahs been a couple months, and they say, ok are we going to the sinks to wash your hair? it is usually the best thing for a good haircut.
yes bc its relaxing it feels so good!
  • liquid eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment