Sunday, January 3, 2010

I am looking for an investor in a Upscale salon north of Dallas?

I am a 37 year old Stylist with 10 years experience owning a Salon and Day spa. I have a great marketing background with my past business ventures and have been very successful in the past. I am a booth renter at the salon I'm with right now, but I am looking to venture out on my own again. I am in a small town north of Dallas, TX that is growing at an incredible rate and have located a great area and building for a salon. This will be only the second salon in a town of 7800+ and the other salon is no comparison of what my vision for my salon.





I need an investor because I do have some credit issues from circumstances out of my control. My husband was thrown from a horse over 3 years ago and left paralyzed from the neck down. I am the sole provider of my family of 6 now. I have struggled in the past and finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I currently take home over $1000.00 a week in the small town salon I'm in (pop. 2500), so I know my potential is much greater.I am looking for an investor in a Upscale salon north of Dallas?
save and invest

No comments:

Post a Comment