Thursday, January 14, 2010

DO YOU LIKE GETTING YOUR HAIR WASHED AT THE SALON?

Have you ever had your hair washed and styled for a special occasion?





Who usually shampoos you, your stylist or an assistant?





When was the last time you had your hair washed at the salon?





What do they say to indicate that they will be washing your hair?DO YOU LIKE GETTING YOUR HAIR WASHED AT THE SALON?
This is automotive safety; why don't you try posting this question at health and style, where the girly girls read?





Incidentally, I get my hair cut at my wife's salon, and the stylist always shampoos my hair.DO YOU LIKE GETTING YOUR HAIR WASHED AT THE SALON?
I just open my sunroof and drive through the carwash. Most car-washes use water softeners to pre treat their water and my hair looks terrific.

No comments:

Post a Comment