Thursday, January 14, 2010

Do you like getting your HAIR WASHED at the Salon?

Have you ever had your hair washed and styled for a special occasion?





Who usually shampoos you, your stylist or an assistant?





When was the last time you had your hair washed at the salon?





What do they say to indicate that they will be washing your hair?Do you like getting your HAIR WASHED at the Salon?
I loooove getting my hair washed at the salon (:


I go there about once a month, sometimes 2/3 times, I'm 13 years old..


The assistant shampoos and the stylist stylies lol :P


Last time was a week ago.


The tell me ';Come on over here, were washing your hair'; or something like that lol :PDo you like getting your HAIR WASHED at the Salon?
i don't like it.. i prefer washing my hair myself.
The stylist usually washes your hair , and most of the time they will ask you if you want your hair washed and sometimes they won't even ask you will just have to tell them ..
It's the best part!


The stylists give you the best head massages EVER.


I think that mine use Tresemme shampoo and conditioner and I always have to ask because my hairdresser is a little lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment