Friday, January 15, 2010

Are there any lotions out that help prolong my tanning (indoor salon) for after I get out of the tanner?

My pre-tanning lotion is Swedish Beauty's Extreme Dare Tingle 10x (love it!) and I am an experienced tanner. I am looking for sometime of lotion that will help keep my tan looking fresh and my skin moisturized. Any suggestions?Are there any lotions out that help prolong my tanning (indoor salon) for after I get out of the tanner?
at most tanning salons they sell lotions that prolong the tan. [make them last]


if not, google it, or go to a walgreens/ulta/sephora, and look for something of the sort. :]


almost any lotion is capable if used correctly!! :]Are there any lotions out that help prolong my tanning (indoor salon) for after I get out of the tanner?
I bought a mouisturising tanning lotion at walmart.
You might want to consider this line. You get a beautiful natural looking tan, you can enhance it and prolong it without mineral oil or tints.
Try Liquid Sunshine, Tan Enhancer. Not only will it prolong the appearance of your tan, but it will moisturize your skin like nothing else.





The company I purchase mine from allows you to receive a full 45- day, money-back, no questions asked guarantee.
Swedish beauty also makes an after tan product called endless moisturizer
I use the sunless tanning mosturizer.
try an after sun moisterizer in between tannings
I own a Tanning salon, I would suggest Designer Skin Lotions ,First of all they gaurentee a increase of 60% in your tanning potential they also started out as a vitamin manufacturer and put it in there products. They also will not streak or stain, They carry a after tan product called Angel they also have ritual both are great,We also carry Swedish Beauty they have a moistureizer endless summer.
IT RUBS THE LOTION ON IT'S SKIN OR ELSE IT GETS THE HOSE AGAIN!!!!
I use Hempz lotion...I use one with DHA in it and it gradually adds color to your skin and keeps it moisturized...they also make a normal one with out the DHA stuff but its a good moisturizer. I like the one with the DHA because if makes you even more tan after being in the tanning bed!





I have also tried one called Heiress it has a little bit of shimmer in it and it smells really really good and it brings out your color.
  • liquid eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment